Junior Unified Communications Support Analyst
Your passion is people!
Softchoice is looking for motivated, innovative, and career-oriented individuals to join our highly regarded Technical Support Centre.
We are looking for a Junior Unified Communications Support Analyst to further enhance this industry leading offering. The role will require a mix of technical excellence, good communication skills and process knowledge in order to support and manage our customer’s voice environments.
As our Junior Unified Communications Support Analyst, you’ll drive:
- The monitoring and analysis of customer environments, providing recommendations for continuous improvements
- The completion of standard MAC’s for all managed customers, following documented processes
- The maintenance, modification, and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Contact Center Express applications and gateways
- The defining and documentation of processes and procedures in compliance with ISO and ITIL specifications
- Tier 1 support for all customers (external and internal), incident documentation through use of a CRM system
- Self-starter, and be able to manage expectations with customers
- Ability to read, write and speak English to effectively communicate with colleagues, customers, suppliers --- in person, on phone, and by written communications
- Strong communication skills and a strong sense of urgency
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; client-centric, professional, friendly, courteous
- A positive attitude and desire to build a business within a business
- Ability to work varied shifts & flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required, sometimes on short-notice due to the nature of a 24x7 operation
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- 1+ years of experience working with Cisco Unified Communications Portfolio;
- 1+ years analyzing, testing and troubleshooting Cisco Voice Telephony issues
- 1+ years of Cisco Network /IP Telephony administration and support
- Hands on experience with Monitoring and Service ticketing tools
- Advanced troubleshooting Skills
- CCNA Voice Certification
- Desire to work towards a CCNP Voice Designation
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are 11 reasons why folks love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our dog-friendly environment (85 canine employees and growing…)
- We have an onsite gym in our Toronto HQ
- Our monnthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.