Junior Project Manager
Your passion is leading successful projects through to completion and customer satisfaction!
As a junior project manager at Softchoice, you will be working closely with sales teams, technical resources and customers in the coordination, planning, and execution of Softchoice Professional Service projects. This will include customer projects centering on Microsoft, Cisco, Cloud and Datacenter technology solutions. You will be a key component in ensuring the successful delivery of complex, technical projects and overall customer satisfaction.
You will be accountable for:
- Organizing and executing projects within Softchoice guidelines
- Corresponding between customer and account teams to ensure quality project delivery in a timely fashion
- Coordinating customer rollouts throughout project cycle
- Scheduling Softchoice resources with customers & creating and providing status reports
- Escalating decisions and unresolved issues following established escalation guidelines
- Invoicing customers in accordance with organization policies and customer expectations
- Providing timely and accurate updates to billing and earned revenue forecast for assigned orders
- Assisting project managers with project deliverables on as needed basis
- Recommending policy or procedural revisions that will improve project quality and process efficiency
- Participating in functional/department improvement projects
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- 2-4 years related project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment working with multiple projects
- Excellent organizational, planning, time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of technology products such as servers, workstations, laptops, etc.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work within a dispersed team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- College education or relevant experience
- Experience in Technology industry preferred
- Ability to operate on a modified work schedule coast to coast would be an asset
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
- We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.