Inside Sales Account Manager
Sales is your passion!
You are a dynamic sales professional who combines your ability to foster meaningful partnerships with your enthusiasm for technology. You are excited about the opportunity to innovate; create new offerings and services and continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business.
An Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) is responsible for managing, maintaining and growing a targeted client base. In this role, you are paired up with an Outbound Sales rep and working together to satisfy the customers' needs. You will ascertain their needs by probing, maintaining strong relationships, proactive account management, outstanding customer service; in addition to driving sales targets. Acting as a dedicated account manager, ISAMs become a consultant, negotiator and partner to their existing customer base.
As our Inside Sales Account Manager, you will:
- Successfully complete the Inside Sales Representative Comprehensive Training Program.
- Manage the day to day relationship within existing customer base and new business development.
- Achieve and exceed personal Gross Profit sales targets/quotas.
- Find/create incremental business opportunities and drive closure within the dedicated customer account base.
- Drive growth of Hardware business.
- Retain current designated customer base by providing exceptional service and developing professional relationships.
- Consult with dedicated customers and assist in overcoming business problems they face by utilizing our Tech Sales and Licensing Sales teams.
- Facilitate interaction between customers and publishers/manufacturers.
- Promote use of Softchoice services, offerings, tools and technology (SAM, Live Quote etc).
- Process quote and order requests received via telephone, e-mail and facsimile in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with lead generation to Outbound sales force.
- Provide proactive purchase history reports and trend analysis.
- Take advantage of product and licensing training.
As our ideal candidate you’ll have:
- Minimum Education - College Diploma
- Minimum of 1+ years sales experience
- Minimum of 2+ years customer service
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced sales environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are 11 reasons why folks love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our dog-friendly environment (85 canine employees and growing…)
- We have an onsite gym in our Toronto HQ
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.