Fulfillment Support Coordinator - 4 Month Fall Co-op
The key objective of this role is to ensure the sales demands generated from customer orders are updated and fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner and that warranties are processed and registered.
We’re looking for people who:
- Update and follow up on estimated time of arrival (ETA) on purchase orders and sales orders from vendor delivery dates
- Update and maintain tracking waybill information for physical shipments from vendors
- Ensure quality in the collection of serial numbers and asset tag information for fulfilled purchase orders
- Update and receive Purchase Orders and Sales Orders on a daily basis
- Manage through any issues with respect to Warranty Registration and submissions
- Develop and nurture a positive business relationship with suppliers and sales
- Provide support to purchasers
- Maintain department and corporate fulfillment targets
- Manage received software licensing certificates
As our ideal candidate, you'll also have:
- Enrollment in a Business Administration or Operations Management related program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- The ability to navigate through vendor and courier websites
- The ability to set priorities and organize workload
- The ability to work and thrive in a team based environment
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong detailed oriented nature
- Strong communication and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability in understanding customer and sales requirements in order to meet customer demands
- Proven customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check is required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!