Field Technician - 4 Month Winter Co-op
Field Technician– 4 Month Winter Co-op
As the Field Technician co-op, we are looking for an eager and dedicated individual that will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a fast-paced, Cisco networking environment.
We’re looking for people who:
- Provide support for customer networks and IT issues as requested by Professional Services Project Management
- Assist senior technical staff on project delivery as required
- Assist internal IT team with daily activities and internal projects
- Complete projects as assigned
- Assist with onsite projects at a variety of customer locations across the GTA
As our ideal candidate you’ll have:
- Currently enrolled in an Information Technology related program, specializing in Telecommunications, Internet Communication Technology or Computer Systems Technology at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Well-developed verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The willingness to work overtime when necessary
- The desire to learn about new technologies
- A passion for technology
- The ability to perform required physical tasks, including lifting computer related equipment
- A vehicle for onsite services at client sites would be an asset.
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!