Customer Account Management Associate
Customer Account Management Associate
The Customer Account Management Associate will execute best in class customer service principles to drive, sustain, and improve customer support operations. This role is accountable for identifying current and emerging trends in financial risk and applying this knowledge in assessing and helping to ensure that appropriate action is taken for the early detection of fraud. In addition, the incumbent will maintain the integrity and accuracy of our vendor bid programs and customer standards lists that support our pricing strategy for our clients. The perfect candidate will be required to keep communication flowing between the Softchoice Sales team and our customers.
As a CAMA, you will be accountable for:
- Customer On-boarding (Set up and Maintenance)
- Customer data entry and maintenance based on compliant master data policies
- Verifying customer related data entered into the system is correct by comparing the system and source document
- Ability to push back when needed and troubleshoot maintenance issues
- Focusing on data accuracy and eliminate variability
- Applying fraud screening process during account set-up requests and flag any problematic accounts
- Maintaining detailed records of suspicious activity and communicate fraud threats to management Manage Customer Specific Pricing and Bids
- Managing, maintaining and archiving approved/requested special bid pricing and related administrative responsibilities
- Able to troubleshoot errors or issues
- Preparing files for bulk updates Customer Standards List Maintenance
- Managing, maintaining customer web standards lists and related administrative responsibilities.
- SKU creation and maintenance
- Collaborating with Master Data Governance and Master Data Management to ensure data submissions are compliant with policies.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate documentation of processes and procedures
- Prioritizing work area and identifying and executing on process improvement initiatives related to interdepartmental and customer related projects/processes
- Building strong business relationships with the internal sales team and be the single point of contact for all transactional inquiries
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and organization skills when creating and maintaining customer information in our database or working with sales and vendors to ensure pricing accuracy with respect to bids and standards lists
- Ability to understand the importance of Master Data and downstream impacts throughout various areas of the business
- Detail oriented when comparing customer information provided to the trusted source. When a customer cannot be verified using our existing trusted data source, it will require interaction with sales or directly with end-user to obtain another source of information to validate the customer.
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.