Client Master Data Associate
Your passion is data and data analytics!
Reporting to the Manager of Client Master Data, the Client Master Data Associate is responsible for the stewardship of all customer and vendor master data, and vendor bid programs.
At Softchoice, we are constantly looking for ways to better serve our clients through our new customer and vendor onboarding experience and bids management, which will help to unleash the potential of our sales team. You’re highly organized, love all things data, and thinking outside the box is your thing. If you like working as part of a fast-paced team, are intellectually curious, and pair customer-centric focus with high attention to detail, then a Client Master Data role at Softchoice is for you!
As a Client Master Data Associate, you:
- Are responsible for client master data and bid program entry and maintenance based on compliant master data policies, driving compliance to established Data Management policies, processes and published Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while maintaining data accuracy and eliminating variability
- Work directly with Master Data Governance and internal business partners to ensure data submissions are compliant with internal audit requirements, troubleshoot, identify data quality and process improvement opportunities
- Can apply fraud screening processes during account set-up requests, flag any problematic accounts, and can identify fraud patterns in order to help drive change in process/systems to minimize fraud
- Ensure vendor data is in compliance; working with Legal for contract negotiation, drafting and administration
- Prioritize work area and work on tactical initiatives relating to master data records, inter-departmental processes and customer related projects
- Able to prepare and maintain accurate documentation of processes and procedures and support ongoing audit requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong orientation towards high energy team based work environments
- Self-driven attitude, motivated to excel, ability to work with minimal supervision, and maintain productivity
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity, negotiation, and handling confidential information
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking, with high change agility and strong conceptual and problem solving skills
As our ideal candidate, you have:
- Ability to work shift work within core coverage hours between 8:00am to 8:00pm (EST) and the ability to support a Canadian or US operational coverage model
- A College Diploma; University Bachelor’s degree is an asset
- 1 year prior experience in a Master Data role is preferred
- Financial and operational acumen is recommended
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with senior management and other business units
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are the reasons why folks love working here!
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 12 consecutive years
- Softchoice certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States (2016)
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA