Bilingual Help Desk Technician
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to innovate and making a difference in our customers’ business, each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
Follow us: @asoftchoicelife
Softchoice is looking for motivated, innovative, and career-oriented individuals to join our end-user support team. Our team members must be comfortable working with mid-sized and large organizations. We offer a competitive compensation including a wide range of benefits, opportunities for advancement, and regular team activities. Our office is an open concept, high-tech, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for applicants who take pride in the quality of their work and who share our commitment to client satisfaction and personal accountability.
- Provide front line end-user support to our Managed Services clients for both hardware and software issues via telephone, e-mail or web for remote assistance in a timely manner
- Manage service tickets from inception to resolution; providing timely and accurate updates
- Escalate incidents to appropriate third-party service provider or client contact when appropriate
- Ensure effective use of time management and organizational skills to balance workload and priorities
- Follow ticket management policies, procedures and best practices
- Troubleshooting of application and desktop level technologies, with focus on Microsoft desktop OS and Office 365 products.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Fluency in both French and English
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of client end-users, technical personnel, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Expert problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams to meet client Service Level expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Availability to work rotating shifts covering 24/7 call center which includes weekend and holiday coverage
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.