Associate Project Coordinator
As an Associate Project Coordinator in our IT Asset Management (ITAM) Assessment Services organization, you will be managing a portfolio of customer projects and overseeing/directing the data collection and hand off to our team of consultants.
You will be the Softchoice representative in customer interactions, from post-SOW Kick Off Call to the successful completion of agreed-upon activities and tasks to gather all required data. You will capture lessons learned from each successful customer engagement, facilitate follow-up plans and will acknowledge and respond in a timely manner to sales account managers and customers to ensure a continued positive partnership.
As our Associate Project Coordinator, you will:
- Drive the efficiency of our business and be the lifeline for the client between sales and our skilled consultants
- Achieve this through great organization and communication with each client as you keep them on task and moving forward
- Have the ability to remain calm and keep a customer on task by reinforcing our values and the purpose of the work being done
- Have the confidence to speak up and keep things on point
- Participate in functional/department improvement projects
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- The ability to effectively communicate between customers, sales and the consultant supervisor through all phases of customer engagements
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Experience solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of concrete variables
- Strong influencing and leadership skills as well as a self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Ability to explain complex issues to customers in a calm manner
- 1-2 years of related work experience in a professional services or consulting environment with a post-secondary degree
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and MS Project
- Experience maintaining Service Level Agreements & providing status reports
- A strong client focus and relationship management skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to learn new technologies and grasp technical concepts
- Ability to troubleshoot computer issues such as network connectivity, routing, name resolution, remote access issues, firewall issues, credential issues
- Usage of tools such as the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit, Snow Software, FTP, SQL Server
- Windows Sever 2003 and higher, Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Able to work independently, take ownership of technical issues, and escalate as required
Need more convincing this is the right next step in your career? Here are 11 reasons why folks love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Being part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
- Our dog-friendly environment (85 canine employees and growing…)
- We have an onsite gym in our Toronto HQ
- Our monthly beer cart and annual company-wide Launch event (all 1,350 of us under one roof – it’s epic!)
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- 1 in 5 employees have invested in an ownership position in Softchoice
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.