Associate Developer - 4 Month Winter Co-op
Associate Developer – 4 Month Winter Co-op
The Associate Developer Co-op will work with the Platform team on the continual evolution of the primary business system at Softchoice, used by more than 1000 employees.
We’re looking for people who want to:
- Develop new features/functions for our WPF/C#/.NET proprietary application
- Implement new views on data and business rules for data entry in PL/SQL
- Fix bugs
- Document designs
- Write and execute test cases for new features
- Teach users about new features and answer user questions
- Work with the platform team to improve processes
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- 8 months or more of classes completed in Co-op Programming, Computer Science or Engineering program
- Familiarity with .NET and/or C# and/or SQL programming
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College.
In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/careers. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly Campus Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!