Associate Compensation Analyst
As a member of the compensation team, your role as Associate Compensation Analyst will consist of supporting the team in market research, analysis and program development across all areas of compensation.
We are looking for people who:
- Provide support to Compensation and HR team members on a daily basis
- Participate in research, salary surveys and compensation market analysis for both Canada and the US
- Assist with the development of compensation program related communication, education materials and implementation of compensation programs and processes
- Maintain Softchoice’s job evaluation results and associated documentation
- Provide quarterly reporting on compensation related matters
- Assist with quarterly bonus calculations in ICM (Incentive Compensation Management)
- Assist with other compensation programs such as annual merit and bonus programs
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management, Business, Finance or related discipline
- 2 years of relevant work experience in compensation or data analysis, research, operations administration
- Project management skills and the ability to multi task
- Proven strength in data analysis with ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong computer skills: expert user of MS Excel, proficient with Word and PowerPoint, experience in HRIS or similar applications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to excel in highly collaborative and team oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately
- Able to work under stress, meet tight timelines and handle multiple tasks
- Self motivated, independent and proactive
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace?
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Meaningful work that makes a difference
- Ability to grow within the technology industry and unleash your potential
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- A company that has a clear, winning strategy
- The opportunity to invest in Softchoice through our employee investment plan
- Being a part of a winning, high performance team
- Every employee gets two paid volunteer days per year
- We serve large and mid-sized clients from a variety of industries
- We’ve raised over $1.5 Million through Softchoice Cares
- Employees have access to a green commute subsidy
- Our annual company-wide Launch event
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our monthly Beer Cart (and dog-friendly office!)
- 1st day benefits coverage for you and your family
- A company ranked as one of Canada's ‘Best Workplaces’ for 10 consecutive years!
Softchoice is one of the largest technology solution providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Softchoice is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. *AODA
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!