Future Opportunities - 2017 Co-Op Work Placements
SDI MARKETING IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR OUR 'CLASS OF 2017" CO-OP STUDENTS!!!
Are you a current OR new university or college student in an accredited Co-Op program requiring an upcoming mandatory 4 or 8 month work placement term in 2017 for credit towards graduation? If so, you've come to the right place! SDI Marketing is proud to support college and university co-op work placements each year!
Who makes a great SDI Co-Op student? Someone who is passionate about learning, marketing, client service, results, excellence, creativity, commitment, professionalism, events, sales, sports, fun and teamwork....just to name a few. Then we look for a high degree of energy, awesome organizational and time management skills, a sense of curiosity, amazing work ethic, accountability, resilience, a GREAT sense of humour and an insatiable desire to do more, to think more, to achieve more....
Is that YOU? Then apply today! Create your profile, upload your cover letter and resume, answer the screening questions so we can best direct your co-op work term and interest to the proper Division and get you noticed!! Co-Op positions are available each term in the following SDI divisions/teams;
- Human Resources (applicants must be in a diploma or degree Human Resources Management program to apply)
- Finance (applicants must be in either an Accounting, Accounting & Payroll, Commerce or Business Administration program with Accounting as a major,)
- Information Technology (applicants must be in an IT related program to apply - i.e Salesforce Developer, Programming, IT Support)
- Creative Studio (applicants must be in a Graphic Design program to apply)
- Experiential (suited to all Business/Marketing undergrad or post-grad programs with a focus on Event / Experiential Marketing)
- Consumer & Loyalty (suited to all Business/Marketing undergrad or post grad programs with focus on Sales & Marketing)
- IA360 (FinTech) - (suited to all Business/Marketing undergrad or post grad programs with emphasis on Financial Services Technology)
- Sports Marketing (must be in a Sport Management OR Sport & Event Management program to apply)
Here's a quick overview of our Co-Op recruitment program:
- Our 2017 work terms are as follows:
- Winter term: January to end of April
- Summer term: May to end of August
- Fall term: Sept to end of December
- All SDI Co-Op positions are PAID by monthly honorarium (by direct deposit)
- To qualify for a co-op position, applicants must be currently registered in an accredited co-op program requiring a minimum of 360 hours of mandatory work placement for credit towards graduation
- Students must be willing to commit to the entire work term/hours
- 4 or 8 month work term placements are acceptable - NOTE: 2nd term placements are hired based on the student's performance during the 1st term.
If you're a NEW GRAD seeking an entry level full-time opportunity, please apply to our "Future Opportunities - New Grads" posting. Thank you.
Thanks for your interest in SDI MKTG. We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please. SDI MKTG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.