Bilingual Specialist, Post-Sales Service (English & French)
Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Specialist, Post-Sales Service
Reporting to the Director, B2B Strategic Services, and this role is responsible for providing post sales product training/support. Post-sales technical support deals with all matters arising when using a product or technology after it has been sold or licensed (post-sale). Post-sale technical support can be free or fee-based, covering simple issues like, the installation of software on a video wall, to advanced trouble-shooting. The B2B Post Sales Service Specialist will ensure the support provided strengthens brand preference through differentiated experiences. The high level of support is expected to boost revenue through meeting and exceeding SLA’s.
- Primary responsibility will be for B2B Displays for Eastern Canada but may be required to support all key markets (East, Central and West) for speedy contact with customers.
- Direct contact for our Display Customers/Dealers/Service Partners
- Actively train our partners on post-sales aspects of our products (in collaboration with Solutions and other training teams)
- Provide ongoing feedback to PM teams and Solutions teams on observations and needs from the market and customer engagements.
- Regional support of the installed Digital Signage/Hospitality TV
- Technical Resource for hardware/software issues (SVC partner/Dealers/End Users)
- Escalate and log issues to the Global Business Manager (via the Business Technical Support Portal - BTSP)
- Troubleshoot issues related to Display solutions, software, network, infrastructure, customer processes, and tools
- Field support and rework & training on request
- Support Sales on all Display related opportunities (hardware/software)
- Direct contact for technical support for our Display Dealers/Service Partners
- Troubleshoot issues related to Display solutions, software, customer issues, tools
- Provide Technical training monthly on request.
- Coordinate the activities of local Authorized Service Centres including parts support, warranty claims, updated documentation, firmware and the effective use of the Global Service Provider Network (GSPN).
- Above average customer service skills. Highly technical with the drive to learn new products and diagnostic techniques. Motivated with excellent time management skills. Above average supervisory skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience as technical trainer preferred.
- 3-5 years of technical support experience with IT products and solutions preferred.
- Above average training and presentation skills.
- Motivated with a positive attitude and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and advanced technical diagnosis skills are necessary.
- Ability to managing service quality issues when resolutions are not in place.
- Ability to deliver a presentation to a group meeting or training session is required.
- Frequently have to deal with difficult and demanding customers and product resellers.
- Requires stress management and professionalism while meeting challenges of a fast paced changing work environment.
- Post-Secondary Education in IT, Computers and or Computer Science
- Post-secondary education in business and consumer electronics.
- Fluently Bilingual in English and French is must.
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.