Specialist, Corporate Operations - Order Management
Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Specialist, Corporate Operations
Main focus area of this position is to ensure the timely and accurate processing of orders received from external customers and internal customers and ensure they are processed in compliance with Samsung order management policies. Ensuring systems and orders are up-dated with most current information (including pricing, sku accuracy and quantities) and to follow up and inform both internal and external customers on order status or when discrepancies exist and ensure issues are rectified on a timely basis.
- Processing incoming orders. For example Dealer orders and FOC updates
- Maintain orders from employee purchase site (confirmation, returns etc.)
- Validitation and adjustment of open orders with the customer
- Receiving Expected Time of Arrivals on all inbound product and communicate accurate outbound product Expected Time of Arrivals to SECA sales representatives and update Customer requests.
- Reviewing automatic daily allocations report generated by Demand Fulfillment, following up with Supply chain.
- Ongoing communication with SECA sales representatives and customers regarding orders
- Ensure oder management portion of inter-warehouse stock transfers are complete on an exception basis
- Follow up with Logistic Returns, and saving a sale with customer
- Assist in process improvement projects in areas such as Pricing, FFP, RDD/DF, FOC/EP and Sales Portal
- Assist with escalated order issues and customer inquires for third party BOC partner
- Assist in the creation of manuals and standard operating procedures for third party BOC partner
- Assist in traing third party BOC partner on processes and procedures and to ensure that the correct processes and procedures are being performed and followed
- Create and maintaining Extended warranty, Software and Knox licence orders through multiple Samsung internal systems in accordance with all procedures and policies.
- Pricing updates for all divisions, and maintaining EDI orders from customers.
- Post-secondary education and or equivalent work experience is required
- Customer relationship management skills.
- High proficiency in SAP (SD Module and MM Module) required
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other office products
- Requires 2-3 years’ experience in similar or related function
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.