Specialist, Accounts Payable (14 month Contract)
Inspire the World, Create the Future.
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Specialist, Accounts Payable (14 Month Contract)
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the main responsibilities involved in this role will include the full cycle of accounts payable, handling reconciliations and payment processing. In addition, this position will also be responsible for general ledger entries as well as preparing various reports for external and/or internal requirements.
- Coordinate, process and pay incoming vendor invoices in a timely manner including coding invoices, performing data entry and cheque/EFT processing.
- Prepare and process online bank wire transfers and F/X deals between accounts
- Distribute incoming invoices as required for approvals.
- Handle vendor and internal inquiries including dealing with suppliers on invoice discrepancies and maintain master vendor file.
- Ensure expenditures and approvals are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform month end reporting and provide reports and analysis as required.
- Process electronic stop payment requests.
- Scanning documents into SAP
- File and archive documents
- Any other projects required by the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with ERP system is an asset
- Computer skills in MS office environment, primarily excel
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Samsung has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for job applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Assessment and selection materials and procedures can be made available in accessible formats and methods as appropriate. If you require a specific accommodation because of disability or medical need, please let us know when selected to take part in our recruitment process so that reasonable arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations to be in place as you move through our process.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.