Assistant Brand Manager - Toys and Consumer Products
Sago Sago is looking for a full-time Assistant Brand Manager to join our Consumer Products team. Sago Sago creates beautifully-designed apps & toys for children. As an Assistant Brand Manager you will be a part of our Consumer Products Team. Your abilities to be highly organized, develop relationships and multitask will be immediately tested as you become proficient in the world of operations, product development and marketing. You'll also work closely with the amazing team responsible for our colourful award-winning apps.
- Manage all aspects of key accounts: from customer support to shipping to inventory
- Provide data analysis on market and sales forecasts for current product line
- Liaise and assist with execution of in-store marketing initiatives for key accounts
- Participate in the development process of new toys and children's products
- Facilitate competitive research and consumer insight
- Represent the company at trade shows
- Creating compelling B-to-B and in store B-to-C marketing initiatives
- Your entrepreneurial bent means you enjoy tackling new things
- You live and breathe information and organization
- You speak spreadsheet fluently along with other organizational software
- You thrive on having a lot of tasks to balance at once
- You love doing the little things and coming up with creative solutions on your own
- You love the world of kids products and are passionate about our brand A Day with Sago Sago
Your day begins by checking to see if there are any issues with the warehouse, rep group or retailers. Review the previous day's Amazon sales and see if any inventory adjustments are required. Take a look at the latest numbers for our product marketing initiatives and start preparing the ROI report. Sit with the product team to evaluate the latest concepts and provide feedback based on the research you did last week. Call a retailer to discuss upcoming in-store promotion and confirm that product has been received. Pitch a new marketing initiative to the team.
The job is full time, and based in Toronto. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and the occasional free lunch.
Tell us about yourself, why you want to work at Sago and how you can be part of taking us to the next level. Send a cover letter and c.v. to email@example.com