Sales Rep - Core Impact Crew
Robert Bosch Inc. (Canada) is responsible for sales and distribution within Canada in the areas of Automotive Aftermarket, Bosch Power Tools, Dremel/Rotozip, Security Systems and Thermotechnology products.
An industry leader in North America, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation brings together some of the most respected brand names in the industry – Bosch, CST/berger, Dremel, RotoZip, and Vermont American.
Sales Rep - Core Impact Crew – (Student Opportunity/Summer Contract)
Are you a college or university recent graduate student looking for an opportunity where you will gain fundamental and significant hands on work experience within a dynamic and growing division of Robert Bosch in Canada? This position is a remarkable opportunity to work within our Power Tools Division as a Core Impact Crew Sales Rep on a new program to drive awareness and increase sales for the Power Tool Cordless Brand. We will provide you will the tools and training to be successful in representing Bosch on construction job sites.
- Visit construction job sites and seed (sell) premium Bosch cordless power tools to the end user. Lead list will be provided.
- Demonstrate capabilities of premium Bosch cordless power tools to the end user based on their needs
- Collect end user data with surveys and collect emails for Bosch email list
- Solicit product reviews
- Generate social media content (photos, videos)
- Refer end users to distributors that carry premium Bosch cordless power tools
- Convert competitive end user to Bosch end users
- Distribute coupons and marketing materials
- Drive excellence in merchandising for local dealers
- Build relationships with job site staff, local distributors and the Bosch Power Tools Division team.
- Inform dealer staff on premium Bosch cordless power tools
- Join weekly call-ins
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Ability to travel to the Canadian Power Tools Head Office in Mississauga at the start of the contact to complete a week-long training and orientation session with the new Core Impact Crew team. All travel, accommodation and meal expenses will be paid for by Bosch.
- Contract dates: May 1st, 2017 – September 30, 2017 – The ideal candidate will be available to work full-time hours during the entire contract period .
- Valid Driver’s license with an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record. The company will provide you with a company vehicle, gas card and cover any vehicle repairs.
- The company will provide you with safety shoes, hard hat, any other PPE required to do the job
- RECENT Graduate - 2016 or 2017 Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business or Construction Management.
- Experience working with quotas; construction or job site experience or home renovation businesses would be considered an asset
- Experience in an administrative/reporting environment; inventory management experience an asset
- Experience and comfortability with cold calling
- Knowledgeable and experienced with power tools
- Excellent communication skills (for Montreal location – must be bilingual), motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs and be comfortable working on construction job sites where you may be exposed to dirt and dust.
- Job Location: Positions available in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, all reporting to Mississauga Head office
Please apply with a detailed resume that includes phone number and email address to: email@example.com
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs roughly 360,000 associates worldwide. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer.