Business Development Manager
Are you a recent Sales & Marketing or Business Graduate with a strong sales drive and passion for learning? We are looking to hire a highly-motivated Business Development Manager to generate new leads and promote sales of our Dremel 3D Printers. Here is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a global industry leader.
Graduates - start your career with us at our Mississauga Head office
After completing your degree, start your career with us and work toward your success and ours. Whether in technology, business, the natural sciences or IT, a world of exciting challenges awaits you – plus a great career outlook. We help you grow professionally and personally, at the same time offering outstanding opportunities for advancement and international perspectives.
What’s in it for you:
- Have time to learn the ropes systematically.
- Assume responsibility quickly.
- Find many opportunities to develop your hard and soft skills. 90 % of our executives are in-house hires, and every Bosch associate averages more than one seminar per year.
Opportunities for advancement - we help you develop systematically. The world never stops moving and neither do you. We’ll get you ready for tomorrow’s challenges and give you the freedom to stretch your talents and personal strengths. We take a systematic approach: we look closely and discover your true potential, and help you advance accordingly. Of course, you help shape the path you’ll be taking. Show us what you’ve got – and where you want to go.
Bosch is active at a local level on several Environmental and Sustainability initiatives as well as global charitable programs. To learn more about the Bosch’s Philantropic work visit https://www.bosch-career.ca/en/bosch_employer_ca/corporate_culture_ca/corporate-culture
We offer competitive pay, learning opportunities and an environment that actively encourages career advancement and development opportunities. Our GREAT PLACE TO WORK Committee at the head office in Mississauga organize several events and reviews ideas to make the work place a great place to work and provides for a welcoming and friendly workplace. We are a diverse, fast paced but flexible and accountability driven work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meet/exceed monthly and annual sales objectives per assigned region/accounts by harvesting new leads and referrals resulting from field activity to support all Dremel Branded products
- Promote sales of Dremel 3D printers with accessories and additional channels of distributions, supporting new product launches for all Dremel Branded products by finding contact sales prospects and other accounts as assigned
- Investigating/researching new channels of distribution relating to craft and hobby for the Dremel Brand
- Present, prepare proposals in conjunction with distribution to help close sales
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare a variety of status reports for review by management including activity (Weekly Pipeline Report, Key Activities Report), closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field end user activity to internal Dremel Team
- Participate in marketing/sales events such as seminars, trade shows, sales campaigns, and dealer events when needed
- Detail with customers to enhance sales activities at second distribution level (end user)
- Call on potential end users (Schools/School Boards) and develop user sales/conversions with distribution
- Use competitive intelligence, training, events, and pricing in an integrated fashion with assigned accounts to harvest maximum sales results
- Measure performance of promotional and new product activity with key end users
- Report to management, sales activities and opportunities and other developments in the channel
- Other duties as assigned
Your competencies and qualifications:
- B2B Sales/Marketing experience within the education channel would be ideal but not mandatory
- Previous intern/coop experience working in a sales and marketing department would be a strong asset
- Strong sales drive, self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Recent Graduate (2016 or 2017) of a Business related post-secondary Diploma/Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including PPT and Excel and SAP experience is an asset
- Contract: One year contract position with opportunity for extension
- Personal vehicle needed with a car allowance supplied
Please apply with a detailed resume that includes phone number and email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An industry leader in North America, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation brings together some of the most respected brand names in the industry – Bosch, CST/berger, Dremel, RotoZip, and Vermont American. The international nature of our company provides global opportunities for our associates, while our private business ownership structure fosters a long-term perspective on innovation and creativity. Renowned for innovation, versatility, ease of use, durability, and performance, all of Bosch Branded products are sold through distribution channels. These channels include industrial supply houses, tool specialists, and rental firms, as well as retail hardware stores, mass merchants, and home improvement centers.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Robert Bosch Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com