Visual Communication Technology Solution Consultant
Visual Communications Technology Solution Consultant
This position is required in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver
The Visual Communications Technology Solution Consultant (VCT-SC) is responsible for promoting and leading strategic activities designed to enhance Visual Communications-based revenue. The position serves as the area expert relative to the Visual Communications strategy. The VCT-SC will partner with the Area Sales teams in the sales process to sell Visual Communications products and services by understanding the customer's business and technology requirements, and creating a compelling business solution that meets their needs.
The VCT-SC will support the regional sales team with strong business acumen, industry expertise, and support inter-departmental cross-functional initiatives as required.
The VCT-SC will report into the National Sales Manager, Visual Communication Technology.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned territory
- Generate new advanced solution sales opportunities by taking the lead in organizing customer workshops, vendor shows, symposiums, etc. to promote Visual Communications offerings
- Partner with Area sales management to promote Visual Communications strategy and manage the product portfolio
- Drive Ricoh's Visual Communications offerings through analysis of customer business and technology requirements and the development of customized solutions to fit individual customer needs
- Apply a consultative approach to all contacts with customer C-level leaders and IT groups
- Partner with Area Sales teams in sales presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts, internal trainings, and proposal development related to Professional Services solutions and services
- Communicate with Visual Communications delivery team to support the development of the Statement of Work
- Adhere to and comply with the Ricoh Selling Process (including but not limited to participate using Sales Force Dot Com, Review and Plan sessions, Integrated Account Reviews, and identifying Visual Communications opportunities within Phase 123 pipeline)
- Support VC solutions pre-sales activities through sustained activities in presentations, solution prototype development, and demonstrations
- Develops Statement of Work (SOW) and design documentation as a part of the business solution that relates to VC requirements
- Engage vendor partners to assist in complex solutions where appropriate
- Stays current with AV market changes, product trends, new technologies and innovations
- Performs other duties as assigned