Senior Tax and Treasury Analyst- 18 months' contract
As the Senior Financial Analyst, Tax and Treasury your role will be equally responsible for Treasury and Tax activities. The Senior Financial Analyst will be the primary operational contact with the Company's banks and taxation authorities. There will be significant involvement in preparation of cash flow projections and monitoring and reporting on actual cash flow results
- Responsible for researching tax issues.
- Responsible for all Company tax compliance activities other than payroll-related taxes.
- Responsible for preparation and/or review of all Company tax returns including income tax, and sales/commodity tax and the coordination of tax audits.
- Determination of Company's monthly tax provision.
- Responsible for the preparation of daily, monthly and annual cash flow projections and reporting on actual cash flow results.
- Responsible for review of tax and treasury related account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Responsible for foreign exchange and borrowing & investing funds.
- Helping Controller with various ad hoc requests related to tax, treasury, insurance, controls and other items as required.