Warehouse Associate - Shipping and Receiving
The Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Warehouse Associate - Shipping and Receiving to join our team in our warehouse in Mississauga, Ontario. We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and paid training.
In this position, you will be responsible for the shipping, receiving, and tracking of all inventory. It will be essential that all inventory is shipped, received, and packed in the most timely and cost effective manner. Additionally, the Warehouse Associate - Shipping and Receiving will be responsible for preparing all shipping documents, manifests, and database entries in a computerized system to track all shipments. You will also be tasked with maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift parcels weighing up to 32 kilograms (70 lbs.)
- Visual acuity, manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.