Summer Sales Intern
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for sales students who are ready for a challenging and rewarding internship. Our superior software solutions and award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
The goal of the summer sales internship is to give you an understanding of what it is like to be an Outside Sales Representative with Reynolds while also gaining valuable, real-world sales experience. You will learn about the different sales responsibilities including lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence and the implementation of market strategies and programs.
During the summer you will spend three separate weeks traveling nationwide, completing job shadows with Reynolds Sales Representatives. When you are not traveling with a Field Sales Representative, you will be working as a part of our inside sales team in Dayton, OH where your manager will assign you specific sales goals. This internship will also include additional classroom training that will cover sales techniques and dealership operations.
Towards the end of your internship, you will have the opportunity to prove yourself as a strong sales associate by competing with your fellow interns in a sales competition. The culmination of your experiences will end with a final presentation to our sales leadership team, where you will have the opportunity to sell yourself to leadership. If you are a student with a desire to excel and succeed in sales within a reputable company this is the internship for you!
- Currently a Junior in University or college with a long-term interest in Sales as a career
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as the internship will include three weeks of travel
- Ability to work full time hours
- This internship will begin on May 15, 2017 and end on August 4, 2017. You will work at our Headquarters building located in Dayton, OH. Paid housing will be provided for out of town students.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker and shower facilities
- Health Center staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and on-site prescription delivery
- Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
- World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, magazines, greeting cards, and a large assortment of snacks
- Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and Charity Bike Build
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com