Software Quality Analyst
Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself on providing our customers with superior solutions. As the Software Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and executing quality testing on these solutions. This will include working on the newest features of our software, individual defects, and regularly testing critical business processes by utilizing these solutions. This will require you to have a high attention to detail and problem solving skills. In addition, you will work closely with internal teams including New Product Development, Software Development, and Customer Support to ensure a good understanding of the software and communicating complex issues.
TRAINING: Training consist of classroom-style, on-the-job with a mentor, and online courses
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or related field or equivalent experience is preferred
- Ability to think critically, problem solve, and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional weekend coverage may be required as needed
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension plan (50% company match up to 3%)
- Professional development and training
- Referral bonuses
- Group Home & Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com