- Ship and receive hardware and related equipment in a timely and cost effective manner
- Prepare all shipping documents, manifests and database entries
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, including the dock and stocking area
- Operate lift truck while adhering to all safety guidelines
Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is currently seeking a full-time Shipper/Receiver to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario. The selected candidate will work from our Warehouse on weekdays from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
We offer a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision and pension) and on-the-job training.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Able to stand for long periods of time and lift parcels weighing up to 32 kilograms (i.e. 70 pounds)
- Visual acuity, manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
To apply for this position, email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com