Outside Sales Representative
- Drive and achieve specific sales goals by managing the business relationship with assigned customers in a specific territory.
- Sell business forms and related products to assigned automotive and related automotive accounts.
- Analyze customer needs and identify sales opportunities, recommending the company's product to meet the customers needs.
- Monthly courses on the business, products, and history during the first year of employment at Reynolds University in Dayton, Ohio.
- Continuous learning and professional development is supported through ongoing training and e-learning opportunities.
- College diploma or University degree required.
- 2 - 3 years sales experience.
- Valid Canadian Driver's License and excellent driving record.
- Able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training.
- Must be an enthusiastic and adaptable self-starter with good time management skills.
- Strong customer relationship and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Automotive experience an asset.
To apply for this position, email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.