Outside Sales Account Manager
- Drive and achieve specific sales goals by managing the business relationship of accounts within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with dealership personnel to gain a broad understanding of the dealer's business goals and strategies.
- Determine customer needs to recommend and sell Reynolds solutions that deliver measurable results for our customers.
- Penetrate customer base with additional value-added solutions and leverage special programs to drive sales of targeted solutions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective expectation setting in the sales process and a smooth sales-to-service transition for implementation.
- Extensive classroom-based training is provided on our products, company, and industry including several courses at Reynolds University, located at our world headquarters in Dayton, Ohio
- On-the-job training with experienced sales professionals is provided
- Continuous learning and professional development is supported through ongoing training and e-learning opportunities
- Formal post-secondary education mandatory (degree or diploma)
- Previous sales or automotive industry experience is an asset (but not required)
- Enthusiasm, commitment, adaptability, and self-motivation with a drive for results
- Excellent customer relationship skills with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Ability to be efficient in an independent environment and also effectively collaborate with teammates
- Full Canadian driver's license with a good driving record and credit history
- Must be able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training
To apply for this position, email your resume directly to email@example.com
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org