Entry Level Outside Sales
We are now accepting resumes for our next round of hiring of Account Manager Trainees. As a Trainee, you will:
- Learn our overall sales process, accounts, territories and extensive product line.
- Develop and maintain customer and sales information records and provide customer service on reported issues.
- Collaborate with dealership personnel to understand and document our customer's current and desired business state.
- Penetrate customer base with additional value-added solutions including software applications, training, consulting services and hardware/peripherals.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional professional relationships with all Reynolds employees, including pre-sales, marketing, service and administration personnel.
- Strive to advance to the role of Account Manager, assigned a protected territory of accounts to manage
- Extensive classroom-based training provided on our products, company, industry and sales process, including several courses at Reynolds University, located at world headquarters in Dayton, Ohio
- On-the-job training with experienced Account Managers provided
- Continuous learning and professional development is supported through ongoing training sessions and e-learning opportunities
- Three or four-year Bachelor's Degree
- Full Canadian driver's license with a good driving record
- Enthusiasm, commitment, adaptability, and self-motivation with a drive for results
- Excellent customer relationship skills with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Strong team player with the ability to work within a collaborative atmosphere
- Must be able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training
- Willing to relocate within Canada to an assigned territory, upon successful completion of training
To apply for this position, email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for positions located in: Vancouver, BC | Winnipeg, MB
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.