Entry Level Marketing Professional
- Shadowing the Customer Demonstration team, the sales team, and the software installation team to gain a thorough knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds products
- Completing several classroom courses at Reynolds University in Dayton, Ohio
- Leading installations to gain a strong customer and product knowledge
- Building relationships with Account Managers to assist in sales cycles
- Classroom style training through Reynolds University - participate in a series of Sales Techniques courses, similar to that of a new Account Manager.
- On-the-job training with experienced staff leading to practice remote and in-person demo sessions with your mentor.
- You will continuously take part in any product training that is needed and offered by Reynolds University sessions and e-learning opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two-years of automotive experience preferred or a strong understanding of dealership processes and operations
- Reynolds solutions knowledge preferred
- Must be willing to relocate to Vancouver, British Columbia after completion of training (approximately one year)
- Experience presenting lengthy and complex material
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
To apply for this position, email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for positions located in: Hamilton, ON | Mississauga, ON | Toronto, ON | Vancouver, BC
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com