Document Sales Specialist
As a Document Sales Specialist on our Document Services team, you will be responsible for selling our products, which includes various types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market, including business forms, license plate frames, banners, and much more. You will make outbound sales calls within defined markets in order to build relationships with both new and existing customers. You will drive and achieve specific sales goals by managing the business relationship with these assigned customers. In this role, you will handle all aspects of the sales process from lead generation to sales closing. You will also perform other administrative and related functions as required.
TRAINING: Training consists of product and sales training both on-the-job in your territory and classroom style training at our corporate headquarters in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete courses on our products, processes, sales skills and automotive dealership operations over the first 12 months in the role.
- College diploma or University degree required
- 2+ years related experience in selling
- Excellent customer relationship skills with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Must be an enthusiastic and adaptable self-starter with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Automotive experience is an asset
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pension Plan that is 50% company match up to 3%
- Group Home and Auto Insurance discounts
- Associate discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events, and much more!
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com