Bilingual Outside Sales Account Manager Trainee
- Learn our overall sales process, accounts, territories and extensive product line.
- Develop and maintain customer and sales information records and provide customer service on reported issues.
- Collaborate with dealership personnel to understand and document our customer's current and desired business state.
- Penetrate customer base with additional value-added solutions including software applications, training, consulting services and hardware/peripherals.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional professional relationships with all Reynolds employees, including pre-sales, marketing, service and administration personnel.
- Extensive product and sales process training program provided, including several courses at Reynolds University, located at our world headquarters in Dayton, Ohio
- Online training sessions to increase and maintain product knowledge
- On the job training
- Fully bilingual in French/English (spoke and written)
- Bachelor's degree or three year College Diploma
- Enthusiasm, commitment, adaptability, and self-motivation with a drive for results
- Excellent customer relationship skills with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Strong team player with the ability to work within a collaborative atmosphere
- Valid full Canadian driver's license with a good driving record and credit history
- Must be able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training
- Upon completion of training, willing to relocate within Quebec or the Maritimes to an assigned territory
To apply for this position, email your resume directly to email@example.com
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age. Reynolds and Reynolds welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.