P&G Professional - Experienced Account Manager - Sales - Start Date October 2017
P&G Professional - Account Manager
Full-time role, based in the GTA
Job # SLS00002176
The Procter & Gamble Professional group is looking for a highly motivated, sales-focused individual to fill the position of Account Manager in the Greater Toronto Area. The Account Manager is accountable for delivering sales targets for distributors and specified end-users.
This is achieved by delivering excellence in implementing Sales Fundamentals in collaboration with top customers via a joint business plan.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Create and evaluate joint business plans with top customer to deliver sales, shipment, share and end-user targets.
- Develop collaborative relationships that translate in more sales with customers in the Foodservice, Janitorial-Sanitation, Hospitality, Restaurant industries and other away-from-home customers.
- Sell new item initiatives to meet or exceed introductory shipment/distribution objectives.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls to ensure the Company's assets (informational as well as monetary) are safeguarded. This importantly includes merchandising and promotional funds.
- Manage all details related to the day-to-day business (i.e. volume forecasting, deductions, price changes, administrative issues, etc.)
Skills and Experiences:
We select employees from a wide range of backgrounds, disciplines and degrees.
We are looking for candidates with a bachelor or master degree, with 3 to 5 years of relevant sales experience, preferably in the professional sales sector, and who have demonstrated an ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with their customers. Candidates must possess natural leadership, strong business analysis skills, the ability to anticipate and pursue business opportunities, tenacity and an entrepreneurial spirit, as well as strong sales and communication skills. Knowledge of Professional cleaning business and market is an asset.
Candidates must have a "G" class Drivers License in Ontario (or class "5" in other provinces).
Candidates must be available to start in October 2017. The location is our Toronto office. Visit www.pgcareers.com and search job # SLS00002176 to apply. Please finish your job application and two online assessments before midnight, Sunday September 17th, 2017 to be considered for this role. Internet Explorer is preferred for the online assessments-do not use Google Chrome.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 1 week.