Manufacturing - Plant Technician - Full-time
Our Belleville manufacturing site is seeking highly motivated, reliable and flexible individuals with a commitment to safety and total quality to be part of our diverse operating teams. Technicians are required to learn how to operate, adjust, changeover and maintain high-speed equipment on a rotating shift schedule. These entry-level positions require strong trouble-shooting skills, the ability to solve complex problems and analyze data using information technology systems. Technicians must be able to work well individually and as part of a self-directed work team handling multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment. Strong interpersonal skills and effective written and verbal communication skills are essential. Candidates must also be willing to be trained on fork trucks, as operating a fork truck (once trained) is required for this position.
Technicians are paid a competitive starting rate with applicable shift premiums.
Shift schedules are: 7 day/12 hour, days and nights; rapid rotation; receiving an average of 42 hours/week.
- Candidates must have a minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education and/or related mechanical/electrical experience are definite assets.
- Ensure you are including your detailed education and work experience in your resume.
- Employment opportunities will be conditional upon the results of a background check.
- There will be rolling start dates throughout the year, so please apply and complete the online assessment today.
If you require a medical or disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 1 week.