Under the general supervision of the Chief Occupational Therapist in collaboration with 3NE Team Leader, the staff Occupational Therapist performs assessments and interventions related to patients' occupational performance according to established Occupational Therapy practices on 3NE.
- Graduate of a C.A.O.T. approved program in Occupational Therapy.
- Statement of Candidacy, or member of C.A.O.T. at the time of hiring. C.A.O.T. membership within 1 year of hiring.
- B.C.S.O.T. registration within 1 year of hiring.
- Registered with C.O.T.B.C.
- Applications for re-entry OT: will be considered individually and separately to the above.
- One year recent related experience.
- Must be able and willing to work in physical and/or psychiatric services.
PRINCE GEORGE COMMUNITY
Prince George is one of the larger cities in British Columbia with a population of approximately 75,000. Built on the confluence of the Fraser and Nechako rivers, Prince George is close to the geographic center of British Columbia and has become a transportation hub as well as an important link in the Asia-Pacific Gateway and Corridor. It is a major centre for shopping and a service centre for surrounding communities, as well as home to the University of Northern British Columbia. In Prince George, BC's Northern capital, you are just minutes from being fully immersed in the wonders of our natural surroundings - this is a true outdoor person's paradise. A warm, friendly and diverse population attests to our community spirit. You can be assured of discovering a myriad of entertainment and recreational options year-round, from heritage and cultural opportunities to good old family fun.