Registered Nurse (Permanent Part Time)
- Practicing nursing in accordance with the CRNBC Standards of Practice.
- Providing patient care to an assigned group of patients using Nursing Process and Nursing Knowledge.
- Collaborating and communicating with health team members in providing patient care.
- Adhering to the Nursing code of Ethics.
- Maintaining competency and acquiring new knowledge.
- Guiding of team members in Charge Nurse role.
- Graduate of a Provincially recognized School of Nursing.
- Current practicing registration with College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia.
- A minimum of one year experience of the Staff Nurse level in an Acute Care Hospital is preferred.
- Experience in the Operating Room preferred.
The Hazeltons (there are three - Hazelton, New Hazelton and South Hazelton) are located 290 km (180 miles) east of Prince Rupert and 60 km (45 miles) west of Smithers on the Yellowhead Highway 16. Hazelton, also known as 'Old Hazelton' is located on the banks of the Skeena River about 7 km off Highway 16. Adjacent to the town, where the Bulkley and Skeena Rivers meet, is the site of the world famous 'Ksan Historical Village and Museum.
The District of New Hazelton is located in Northwest British Columbia and is situated between the Bulkley River and the stunning Roche De Boule Mountain Range. The area's natural beauty and pristine wilderness has made New Hazelton a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts.