Registered Nurse, Critical Care (Relief Full Time)
Reporting to the Program manager of Critical Care and Surgery, the staff nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and nursing practice activities within the frame work of quality management and in accordance with the CRNBC Standards for Nursing practice and Northern Health Mission, Vision and Values statement.
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing.
- Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses' of British Columbia.
- One (1) year Emergency/Intensive Care experience and recent medical/surgical experience.
- Post graduate courses - Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Trauma Nursing Core Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Canadian Triage Acuity Scale (within the last fir years).
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Quesnel is one of the central interior's oldest cities and home to the world's largest gold pan. Nestled on the banks of the Fraser and Quesnel rivers, Quesnel is the commercial centre of the North Cariboo. The major industries include forestry, agriculture, mining and tourism. Quesnel offers affordable housing, indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.