Radiographic Technologist - Hazelton (Casual)
- Performs established radiographic examinations and procedures under general supervision.
- Must be able to take some amount of on-call duties in support of the E.R.
- Graduation from an approved Medical Radiation Technologist program
- Current registration with the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologist (CAMRT)
- Experience performing xray exams in a Radiology Department
The Hazeltons (there are three - Hazelton, New Hazelton and South Hazelton) are located 290 km (180 miles) east of Prince Rupert and 60 km (45 miles) west of Smithers on the Yellowhead Highway 16. Hazelton, also known as 'Old Hazelton' is located on the banks of the Skeena River about 7 km off Highway 16. Adjacent to the town, where the Bulkley and Skeena Rivers meet, is the site of the world famous 'Ksan Historical Village and Museum.
The District of New Hazelton is located in Northwest British Columbia and is situated between the Bulkley River and the stunning Roche De Boule Mountain Range. The area's natural beauty and pristine wilderness has made New Hazelton a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts.