Clinical Dietitian (Permanent Part Time)
The dietitian is a member of a multidisciplinary health care team and provides nutrition care and support to inpatients, outpatients, residents and/or community care clients according to the established policies, guidelines, procedures, protocols, standards, vision and values of the organization. In this position, the dietitian provides dietetic services for Kitimat General Hospital, Mountain View Lodge (Kitimat) and Terrace View Lodge (Terrace). They also work with the Chronic Disease Prevention & Management (CDPM) program in planning and implementing services for Kitimat.
- Baccalaureate degree in Nutritional Science with a Major in Food and Nutrition from an accredited University.
- Completion of a dietetic internship recognized by Dietitians of Canada and College of Dietitians of British Columbia.
- Current registration with the College of Dietitians of British Columbia.
- Restricted Activity A & B
- Valid BC driver's license for positions requiring travel.
The thriving community of Terrace is Northern living at its best. Snow-capped mountains, and pristine glacier-fed rivers, lakes and streams all add to the beauty of this community. Anglers come to Terrace to challenge the steelhead and spring salmon of the Skeena River. The main industries in Terrace are communications, transportation and resource product trade. Terrace offers affordable housing and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.