Every day, our success depends upon 100,000 capable, dedicated and diverse Mondelez International employees around the world. Treating them well and providing them with a workplace that is safe is the right thing to do and essential for our long-term success.
Mixing in Wellness
Healthy employees are engaged and productive. So it's no surprise that to grow a successful business you need a healthy workforce.That's why we encourage and support our employees in having healthier lifestyles. We offer various health and well-being tools and resources in many of the facilities we have around the world – and our goal is to expand these efforts each year. Though the current tools and resources may differ based on local and cultural needs, they generally offer similar elements around nutritional, physical and mental well-being.
Here are just a few ways we're helping our employees feel better–physically and mentally:
- Health screenings and exams, including vaccinations and flu shots
- Lifestyle improvement programs, such as stress management, weight management and smoking cessation
- Fitness and/or sports facilities onsite, incentives for gym membership reimbursement and employee sports competitions
- Healthier options and nutrition information in our cafeterias and canteens
- Health newsletters/intranet sites that offer health tips and work-life/flex time programs.
We are also an active member of the World Economic Forum's Workplace Wellness Alliance. The Alliance brings together 39 multinational companies from around the world that are committed to advancing wellness in the workplace by improving the overall health and wellbeing of the global workforce.