Temporary Packaging Operator
Here's who we are
At Molson Coors, we pride ourselves on hiring Canada's most talented, inspired and passionate people. Founded in 1786, we currently employ over 3000 Canadians in six breweries across Canada. We are an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for Temporary Packaging Operators to work in our Toronto Brewery. As positions become available qualified candidates will be contacted.
What you get in return
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.45
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Manufacturing environment that actively supports and benefits their community
- The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment and Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to employee training and development
Here's what you'll do
Individuals should demonstrate strong technical, problem solving and decision making skills as well as having an understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC). Individuals must be able to function in a team based environment supporting fellow team members in achieving or exceeding team targets and objectives. Tasks include performing on-line quality control checks as well as operating and sanitizing high speed fillers and labellers, continuous motion packers and unpackers, and high speed palletizers.
If you have the following...we want to hear from you!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage and/or high speed manufacturing experience preferred
- Available to work shifts (Days, Afternoons, and Midnights)
- Is knowledgeable on all relevant hygiene, health & safety legislation (including environmental), and on safe working procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
*No phone calls please only selected candidates will be contacted*