Temporary Packaging (Sleeving Project)
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the Temporary role of Packager (Sleeving Project) working out of our Toronto Brewery, you will be part of our Packaging team. This position is part of a union bargaining unit, represented by the Brewery Worker's Local 325. The position will work any shift Monday to Friday, and may require overtime including weekends. The position rate of pay is $16.61 per hour.
What you get in return
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.61
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Supply Chain environment that actively supports and benefits their community
- The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment and Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to employee training and development
Here's what you'll do
Individuals should demonstrate strong technical, problem solving and decision making skills as well as having an understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC). Individuals must be able to function in a team based environment supporting fellow team members in achieving or exceeding team targets and objectives. Tasks include inserting promotional items in cases, performing on-line quality control checks, and other assigned tasks.
If you have the following…we want to hear from you!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Available to work shifts (Days, Afternoons, and Midnights)
- Previous experience in Food and Beverage and/or high speed manufacturing experience preferred
- Is knowledgeable on all relevant hygiene, health & safety legislation (including environmental), and on safe working procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.