Temporary Brewing Operators
Here's who we are
At Molson Coors, we pride ourselves on hiring Canada's most talented, inspired and passionate people. Founded in 1786, we currently employ over 3000 Canadians in six breweries across Canada. We are an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
This summer we are looking for Temporary Brewing Operators to improve the environmental sanitation conditions of the Brewing Department at our Toronto Brewery. The position is for a temporary term, with fulltime hours (41.25 hours/week). Work will be performed on the dayshift.
The Brewing Operator will be required to follow all regulatory Health and Safety procedures related to chemical handling and compatibility. Operators will be required use available tools (foamers, powerwashers, and brushes) to clean in all areas of the Brewing Department, from Grains Receiving to Bright Beer Cellar. The Operator will also assist in Microbiological improvement efforts, assisting in the implementation of new cleaning tools and standards.
What you get in return
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Manufacturing environment that actively supports and benefits their community
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.45, plus applicable shift differentials
- The things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, and an Employee Assistance Program
If you have the following...we want to hear from you!
- High School Diploma
- Knowledgeable on all relevant hygiene, health & safety legislation (including environmental), and on safe working procedures related to
- chemical handling and compatibility.
- Experience in sanitation and with related cleaning tools
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Comfortable working in cold and warm environments