This job is no longer available.
A Career in Beer….
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America’s oldest brewing companies, and we’re also one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and have the hardware to prove it as recipients of 50 Most Engaged Workplaces and Canada Top Employers for Young People. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We’re looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
Our District Sales Manager, is looking to fill two 6 month Sales Representative contracts in Edmonton, Alberta. The ideal candidate(s) will have a strong sales background who are dynamic, goal-oriented and customer service focused to manage retail and on premise sales in Edmonton, Alberta.
What You Will Be Accountable For:
- Develop annual customer plan:
- volume and brand targets
- account / brand investment
- business and promotional agreements
- Adhere to national operating standards:
- Molson Way to Sell and Merchandise
- RAMP – Retail Account Management Process
- Sales Fundamentals
- Complete and update customer profile for each account while utilizing and ensuring CADDIE compliance.
- Analyze account/brand volume performance – monthly sales / business review.
- Execute with excellence identified brand programs through annual customer plans.
- Actively participate in all elements of the People Management Cycle including Performance Planning, Performance Reviews, Development Planning and Talent Management Review process.
- Work with Area Customer Marketing to build programs and ‘plus-out’ plans.
- Monitor and assess competitive activity, and determine action required. Ensure organization is aware of local issues and action requirements.
- Effectively performs all administrative duties including: the expenses, budget management and tracking, on-going finance compliance.
Just a Few Reasons Why Molson Coors is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- Opportunity to take part in industry-leading Beer Education. Our employees become Certified Beer Enthusiasts, and we offer an in-house training program that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to the things that help to make us an Employer of Choice such as employee events, beer allotment, Employee Assistance Program and innovative open concept head office
- Participation in our Total Rewards program which includes; competitive base salary, incentive plans, annual merit review, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
If You Have The Following…We Want To Hear From You!
- Minimum undergraduate degree
- 3+ years experience in sales (and/or merchandising) including retail and management of a sales territory.
- Strong customer service orientation - “Customer Preferred Supplier Focused”
- Industry / Molson Knowledge, as well as Brewery / Product Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability in negotiation, professional selling and time management skills and budget management.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Exhibits Molson Canada's Values: Integrity & Respect, Excelling, Quality, Creativity, and Passion.
- Demonstrates Molson Coors Canada’s Success Factors: Critical Thinking, Leadership Capability, Deliver Results, Talent Management, and Teamwork & Relationships.