Sales Representative - Lethbridge, AB
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of the Sales Representative working in Lethbridge, you will be part of the Alberta Commercial Team. The person will develop and implement sales plans with with a strategic focus and consistent direction in order to achieve market share, volume targets, profits, while reducing operating costs. Put another way you are both a stellar strategist and a tenacious tactician that can dream it up and then execute it brilliantly.
This position reports to the Reid Leiske, Field Sales Manager, and works closely with other Sales representatives, the Commercial team and leadership frequently. They have daily contact with customers and consumers, and represent the company on the front lines of the business. This role provides hands-on training, company vehicle, cell phone, tablet, personal beer allotment, and the opportunity to learn and grow with one of Canada's oldest brewing companies.
- Responsible for achieving sustainable share and profit growth (vis-a-vis managing the provincial contribution P&L), as per annual operating plan, and in alignment with Molson Coors Canada's First Choice ambition
- Through a First Choice Lens, build and support relationships with key customers, business partners, industry associations, government and suppliers to provide winning value and optimize go-to-market strategies and priorities
- Improve Molson Coors Canada's Point of Connection (POC) Execution quality by embedding and evolving Molson Coors Field Sales Management
- Ensure solid results management fundamentals including financial and volume forecasting, post-activity evaluation, and market opportunity identification and pursuit
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field;
- You have at 1-5 years' progressive experience in sales, retail and/or customer service work experience.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.