Quality Services Analyst
Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the Temporary role of Quality Services Analyst working out of our Toronto Brewery, you will be part of the Quality Assurance, Supply Chain / Operations Team. In this role you will be responsible providing rapid and accurate analysis of beer at all stages of processing both finished and raw materials. In this role you will be a key resource support to various Brewing, Packaging, Engineering, WCSC, Quality, Logistics and National Office initiatives.
This position reports to Quality Supervisor & Quality Manager and actively works with our Brewing, Packaging, Engineering, World Class Supply Chain, and Logistics function teams.
- Collection of samples, sample prep, analysis and data entry to support production
- Maintenance of Quality Lab including material inventory, reagent make-up and lab cleanliness
- Liaison with material suppliers, internal and external customers
- Provide resource support to related Plant / National initiatives
- Troubleshooting / problem solving, data trending and analysis
- Communication and escalation of analysed data to appropriate customer groups
- Training and development of Department / Plant Personnel in materials inspection, micro and chemical analysis
- Conduct internal audits
- Maintain a "customer focus" - internally and externally
- Active team member in a self-directed work environment - key role in scheduling, flow of work and task prioritization.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Participation in our Collective Agreement
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Manufacturing Environment
- As the worlds family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is a part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, and Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experience.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have successfully completed Post Secondary Education
- You have earned a Bachelor of Science Degree or Equivalent
- 2 - 3 years' experience, preferably in plant / laboratory environment
- Accountable for Results; ability to successfully manages multiple priorities
- Analysis and Decision-Making; gather and analyzes appropriate information prior to decision making.
- Mature Leadership; demonstrates self confidence and holds a versatile leadership style.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills; capable of speaking and writing clearly and has the ability to share information with others while actively listening.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness; ability to treat differences with respect and understanding, proactively makes connections with others
- Demonstrable evidence of driving World Class Supply Initiatives to deliver on challenging objectives
- You are serious about delivering results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.