Media and Social Analyst
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Media and Social Analyst, working in Toronto, you will be part of the Marketing team. Your primary accountability is to contribute towards building extraordinary Brands by providing ongoing, actionable data and insights around media and social marketing effectiveness including measures relating to consumer conversations, social behaviours and social content.
This position reports to Chaman Sandhu, Senior Manager, Media, and works closely with Social and Digital Marketing teams, Consumer Insights teams, and external Agency partners.
- Assist with the preparation of various competitive media expenditure, SOV and advertising copy reports, identifying key trends, gaps, and opportunities.
- Create and share monthly, quarterly and campaign social media performance reports.
- Assist in the creation and management of social media dashboards and real-time listening reports which will illustrate key metrics and marketing effort performance measures.
- Evaluate local and national social marketing campaigns and provide recommendations and learnings based on findings.
- Share analysis and learnings to help define and improve success.
- Support social and digital brand lift studies against strategic campaigns and programs.
- Inspire departmental data driven learning and its benefits.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a University degree, preferably in Marketing
- You have a minimum 3 years' experience in digital/social media marketing analytics
- You have experience with social management, analytics and listening tools such as Google Analytics, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Spreadfast, etc), and proficiency with Excel and pivot tables
- You understand basic KPIs that marketers use across key digital/social platforms
- You are obsessed with internet culture, social and digital media and using data to measure progress
- You are driven to make informed decisions and strong problem solving skills
- You have strong presentation and influencing abilities
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.