Manager, Channel Innovation
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager, Channel Innovation working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Canadian Sales and Customer Excellence team. The primary purpose of this role is to develop and lead the implementation of new-to-category channel solutions grounded in a robust understanding of consumer, customer, and channel insights. This individual will also be responsible for leading brilliant execution initiatives including the national sampling and look of success initiatives. The Manager, Channel Implementation position is a vital piece of our first choice strategy and will be at the forefront of building our reputation with customers as a leader in channel solutions.
This position reports to Andy Gervais, the Senior Manager, Channel Strategy and works closely with the Regional Sales teams and Marketing & Consumer Excellence teams.
Category Solutions: Turn strong customer and channel understanding into insight led activity that addresses new customer opportunities linked directly to business and customer needs.
Project Management and Budget: Develop and lead the implementation of new to world channel solutions and action plan following the Molson Coors Brilliant execution process - this will require working with internal support groups, global partners, and key creative agencies. Manage project, departmental, and agency budgets including forecasting and optimization of spend. Strong project and budget management skills required.
Post Mortem and Scorecard Reporting: Development of robust post mortems and scorecards leading to YOY improvements and potential scale of test activity across the country.
Strategy Development and Execution: Lead the ongoing development and measurement of key executional initiatives including the National Sampling Strategy and Look of Success sales tool.
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You are passionate about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a motivated individual that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- Your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a University degree in business, marketing, project management or related discipline;
- You have at least 3 years' experience in project management and budget management;
- You have experience in developing Shopper Marketing Assets, and managing creative agencies;
- You have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, online CMS
- French language would be an asset
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.