Manager, Channel Implementation
In the role of Manager, Channel Implementation, you will develop and lead the implementation of new-to-category channel solutions grounded in a robust understanding of consumer, customer, and channel insights. This individual will also be responsible for the management and optimization of the Brewkit commercial communication tool to ensure brilliant execution of marketing activity by the sales organization. The Manager, Channel Implementation position is a vital piece of our first choice strategy and will be at the forefront of building our reputation with customers as a leader in channel solutions.
This position reports to Andy Gervais, the Senior Manager of Channel Strategy, and works closely with the channel, marketing and category solution teams to uncover new-to-category channel solutions that reinforce the Molson Coors ambition to be first choice for customers and consumers.
Project Management & Budgeting: Develop and lead the Category Appreciation action plan following the Molson Coors Brilliant execution process - this will require working with internal support groups, global partners, and key creative agencies. Manage project, departmental, and agency budgets including forecasting and optimization of spend. Strong project and budget management skills required.
Sales Tool Development: Lead the development of Sales Tools and Brewkit including content development with key stakeholders, technical updating on the Yudo Platform, IOS App UAT testing, stakeholder engagement on enhanced functionality requirements, and alignment with global counterparts. Experience in developing and managing IOS Apps development required. Strong affinity for technology and web based development required.
Shopper Marketing Tools: Partner with the Shopper Insights department to develop and manage Insight based Shopper Marketing assets. Manage Agency partners in the development of assets and liaise directly with customers' implementation at retail. Retail Shopper marketing experience would be an asset.
Customer Training Program: Owns the development of content for the Customer Training programs including, coordination with Global partners, management of agencies, internal Sales and relevant stakeholders. Has accountability for the successful deployment of training programs.
Communication and Interaction: Manage direct external customer relationships and presentations on Category Appreciation and Shopper Marketing material. Establish means of communication to interact with key internal stakeholders and the commercial teams (Sales/Customers, Brand Marketing, Channel Marketing) for any given projects to ensure that programs are executed with excellence.
Creatively Astute: Develop Category Appreciation tools, training programs and materials to support Molson Coors brands, Category Solutions & Sales Teams. Work with creative agencies to develop tools and manage budgets associated with the plans.
- You have a University degree in business, marketing, project management or a related discipline
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in project management and budget management
- You have demonstrated experience in developing Shopper Marketing Assets, and managing creative agencies as required
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and online CMS
- You demonstrate a passion for channel marketing
- You have the ability to create and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners
- Being French/English bilingual would be a definite asset
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.