A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Consumer Insights Manager working in Toronto, Ontario you will be part of the Canadian Insights Team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and managing research activities and delivering insights-based direction to the business for strategic planning.
This position reports to Senior Manager, Insights and works closely with with other members of the Insights team as well as other internal stakeholders in key functions such as Marketing, Innovation, Category Solutions and Sales.
- Act as the "voice of the consumer and shopper" as a key part of your assigned brand team.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on assessing business issues to develop, manage/execute learning plans for the assigned core brands.
- Work independently with third party suppliers, internal cross-functional teams and agencies (advertising/promotional) to determine the best approaches/methodologies to address key stakeholder needs and drive business.
- Gather and synthesize data, and draw insights from primary and secondary sources to provide strategic support.
- Translate research into action - translating robust market research and data into compelling, non-academic story-telling/soundbites that drive and inform consumer/shopper/customer business decisions
- Lead, facilitate, and participate in key planning and strategy meetings.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Strong knowledge of Consumer/Shopper Insights using a broad array of current and new methodologies - quantitative, qualitative and analytics
- Minimum (3) years of experience either on the buyer or supplier side in the area of Market Research
- in or working with a Consumer Packaged Goods or preferably in the Beverage Alcohol Industry
- Strong understanding of branding, positioning, innovation, and advertising/creative development process
- You are deadly serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You are a strong communicator both oral and written - articulate, persuasive, succinct
- You have excellent project management and prioritization skills and have mastered attention to detail
- You are an innately collaborative team player - someone who can work with external suppliers or internal stakeholders building relationships and achieving consensus
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others at, below and above your level; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You are extremely proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
- As part of the interview process you will be expected to complete a short case study and provide examples of previous written work
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind