Information Technology Operations Intern
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Information Technology Operations Intern working in Toronto, Ontario, you will be part of the MCBC IT Operations Team. This position provides project support to the Molson Coors Canadian Team, and contributes MCBC IT business objective through activates related to MCBC IT Operations, and as well as other weekly/monthly IT activities. This position will allow you to develop practical experience and leadership skills working for a company where you can have a real impact on the business by supporting activates in our IT RUN area, identifying opportunities for improvement and propose as well as implement solutions.
This position reports to the Manager of Information Technology Services and works closely with many functions within the business.
- Support MCBC IT daily RUN activities, i.e. Incident and Problem management
- Monthly usage tracking
- Follow up on Problem Record management tasks
- Assist IT Service managers with maintenance of the IT Portal (RUN)
- How do I interventions with users
- Status change and onboarding process, develop and author other process documentation as needed
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various projects that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships within the business
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You are currently in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of an associated degree program at a technical college or Bachelors degree program in the filed of Information Technology, Business System and or related field.
- You have attention to detail, a self-starter with high initiative and good work ethic, with strong teamwork and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, previous experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check (if locally applicable).
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We’re one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee’s ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.