A Career in Beer….
Founded in 1786, Molson Coors Canada is one of North America's oldest brewing companies, and we're also one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers. We have a desire to win, but always in the right way. We're looking for smart, ambitious beer champions that want to jump right in and make a difference working in an innovative brand led company committed to brewing quality products.
We are looking for a capable candidate for the position of Industrial Electrician at our Burrard Street Brewery in Vancouver. The successful candidate must have the skills and certification to perform the required duties. Candidates with the listed optional skills will be preferred. Candidates must have their provincial TQ and red seal IP certification in electrical work.
- General industrial electrical plant maintenance
- Complete work orders as requested on all plant electrical equipment.
- Perform common electrical installations and modifications, including conduit bending, cable install, electrical equipment mounting, industrial automation system installation and lighting system repair and installation.
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, maintenance manuals, ladder diagrams, troubleshooting guides, PLC ladder and sequential function charts, control loop diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams, and preventative maintenance manuals.
- Test, troubleshooting, adjust and repair analog components, digital and logic circuits, microprocessor controlled devices, programmable logic and automation controllers, electronic process measurement systems, and electronic controllers.
- Effective and safe use of electrical test and recording equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, digital and analog control equipment and systems.
- Assist in the design of basic electrical control systems. Provide installation checks on design and report potential problems to the engineering department.
- Generate accurate and effective maintenance records, status reports, and data and maintenance logs. Effectively respond to oral and written requests.
- The candidate will adhere to all electrical principles and methods, proper use of tools and equipment, and safety procedures.This includes the safe and proper use of various hand and power tools, test meters and equipment.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Opportunity to work for a global brewing company that is one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to our employees hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- We take people development seriously offering growth opportunities through talent and development programs and career planning
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving global company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- General PC troubleshooting and repair knowledge, including MS Windows software and common PC components
- Rockwell Automation hardware and software experience, including the PLC-5 and Logix PLC/PAC platforms is a strong asset.
- General instrumentation knowledge and experience
- Batch processing experience, specifically in S88/S95 based batch control systems.
- Consumer goods packaging and/or brewing maintenance experience
- Brewing or packaging background is preferred
- Arc-flash and shock hazard awareness and knowledge considered an asset
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Molson Coors: Building Careers in Beer
Molson Coors Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we are dedicated to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Molson Coors Canada are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. Our employees are our greatest asset, we have accommodation process in place, by supporting our employee's ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Molson Coors Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.